OMTC Court Booking Rules
OMTC recommends that OMTC Members BOOK A COURT prior to playing to avoid waiting
Oro Medonte Tennis Club has an online booking system to ensure court availability and to reduce congestion at the courts.
Please make sure to book your court before arriving at the club. All bookings require that you enter all of the players to help with tracing if ever needed.
To book a court please visit - Court Booking or download the SportyHQ Booking app on your phone.
- Members may reserve courts up to 7 days in advance with a limit of 1 hour/day
- When booking a court please use the following guidelines
- Select Reservation Type
- Playing a game with - Search for a player - enter OMTC Member and as name appears - Select
- Bringing in a Guest - Guest's Name (Maximum 2x/month for same guest)
- Solo Practice
- Upon completion of the court booking all members listed will be sent an email confirmation
- ALWAYS CANCEL A BOOKING WHEN IT IS NO LONGER REQUIRED as a courtesy to other members
- PUBLIC HOURS do not allow you to reserve a court but OMTC members may use any open court on a first come first serve basis
- Start and finish your court time on-time. Don’t keep players waiting
- Catch up with your friends outside the gate to allow the next players to enter the courts
Failing to abide by the above guidelines may result in a warning followed by suspension of booking privileges after further violations.
- BALL MACHINE
- Any Adult Member in good standing may reserve the Ball Machine by completing the following:
- The ball machine can only be used on Court 1 since it requires electrical power
- Please make your reservation on the website on Court 1 by indicating Ball Machine
- Select Reservation Type – Bringing in a Guest, Guest’s Name – Ball Machine
- As a courtesy to other members they will be aware that both Court 1 and the ball machine are in use
- Maximum use 1 hour/day